Used paperback, good condition. This is a “Buy or Borrow” book, read the Terms below.
- ASIN : 8121612020
- Publisher : Hind Pocket Books; 0 edition (September 30, 2007)
- Language : English | Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9788176212076 | Dimensions : 7.87 x 5.51 x 1.57 inches
OSHO’s discourses on Nanak’s songs made me aware of many things which previously were not clear to me. I started listening every morning to his discourses in which he has explained the teachings of the Upanishads, Vedas and Sufi mystics. It confirmed my belief that Osho is one of the greatest souls born in this country. These discourses are not just for Sikhs but are also useful for those who want to move on the path of devotion.
~ Khushwant Singh
Terms of “Buy or Borrow:”
Here are the terms:
- The book needs to be in the same condition when it’s returned.
- You will need to pay the shipping to return the book.
- The borrow option is only available to EU countries or the USA at the moment. Shipping costs to farther distances makes it not such a bargain.
- Your deposit is between 25-50 € and is returned only when we get the borrowed book back.
- TIME LIMIT – Important: The time limit on borrowing a book is three months. At the end of the 2nd month, you’ll be sent an email to the email address on your account. Two weeks later you’ll be sent a second reminder. By the end of the third month, if we have not heard from you, we will deem the book sold to you, and subtract the price of the book from your deposit. You will be sent the remainder of the deposit (if there is a remainder).